Here's Al, a few weeks ago, standing in the area that will become a greenhouse. It's one of the rare instances where communication wasn't as great as it should have been. The plans from the greenhouse manufacturer were not very detailed and it seemed that none of us were on the same page. We realized that the roof couldn't overhang the greenhouse, which has its own roof at a lesser slope. Today the installers from Arcadia GlassHouse took measurements and installed roof flashing along with channels where the greenhouse walls will meet the house. We realized it was necessary to cap the greenhouse foundation with stone (wood will eventually fail). None of us knew that until the installed arrived - the added expense wasn't mentioned when the greenhouse was planned. So many little surprises!